"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they are worthless but because they are priceless!"
— Sherry Anderson
Get Involved! Be a Volunteer.
Lilly Women's Health provides a range of volunteer opportunities for both individuals and groups. Work behind the scenes or at the frontline for roles ranging from one-time community projects to long-term volunteering opportunities, assisting our staff or one of our many partner groups.
A background check and certain capabilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities are required for some volunteer involvement but for certain volunteer positions, all you need to do is want to help out and be willing to assist our team in community outreach events, delivering our mission, sharing our advocacy, and more.
We need volunteers that will help us in the following undertakings and/or areas:
Wanna have fun and make a difference while learning new skills, getting to know people, helping spread breast awareness, and saving lives? If so, this is for you!
Are you a breast cancer survivor and would love to provide support to women currently diagnosed with breast cancer? Yes? Then be a breast trouper. Our team needs you!
Volunteering for Lilly Women's Health is a rewarding way of using your existing skills and adding to your experience. Furthermore it provides you with an opportunity to meet people, create community and give back.
- Work in a professionally-run organisation
- Provide support to your local community particularly to women communities
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Improve existing skills while learning new ones
- Be a part of a purpose-driven team
- Use time productively helping others
- Benefit from our extensive resources
- Meet new people and develop your network